Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: Grade H1/H2 SCP 27-35 £33,820 – £41,496 per annum
Closing Date: 9th April 2023 at 23:59pm
Blackpool Council are recruiting enthusiastic and committed professional Social Worker’s to work in a range of posts across our Adult Social Care Teams. The teams work with adults in a range of situations with varying disabilities, including long term health conditions, substance misuse, hoarding, dementia and complex lifestyles.
Adult Social Care are working towards an Integrated Service Delivery and are looking for Social Workers who are keen to be part of this development . We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified social workers and have a robust ASYE process alongside good supervision and progression opportunities for all staff.
Blackpool Council offer
- A competitive salary offer for successful candidates who are recruited from the same or similar role may be eligible for a salary match within the above salary banding.
- A hybrid and flexible working approach
- Regular support via professional supervision
- Practice development support and opportunities for your CPD
- Social Work England registration fee is paid
- Relocation support up to £8,000
- 26 days’ annual leave (rising to 28 after 5 yrs and 32 days after 10 yrs) and the option to buy an additional 5 days on top of that, via a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Blackpool Council Staff benefit scheme: Social Work Benefits and Diversity
- Employee Assistance Programme, to support you through challenging times e.g. with free counselling, financial or legal advice
If you want to discuss any of these roles further or require any additional information please contact Sharron Bristow Service Manager, on 07880458135
Click here to view the Job Description.